Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boredom

Well, Jeremy just left for his trip to meet Sig from the Northwestern boat from Deadliest Catch. For some reason I'm incredibly bored! We know that I'm ridiculously bored because I am here listening to Conway Twitty's Tight Fittin' Jeans and then there's Neil Diamond. Trust me, these are the kind of songs that just crack me up. I by no means am a Neil Diamond fan...LORD NO! But Sweet Caroline and America are songs that just crack me up! and to watch people perform these songs in karaoke is even better! Takes me back to when me and my best bud Sherri went on our cruise! We went to the karaoke bar nearly every night...and this dude did a few Neil Diamond songs...great entertainment! Now it's David Allen Coe!!! What an outlaw! hahahahah!

"well, i was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
and i went to pick her up in the rain
but before i could get to the station in my pickup truck
she got run ned over by a damned old train

chorus:
and i'll hang around as long as you will let me
and i never minded standing' in the rain
no, a' you don't have to call
me darlin', darlin'
you never even call me
well i wonder why you don't call me
why don't you ever call me by my name"

0 comments: