Friday, July 25, 2008

Greetings from the beach

wow...I can TOTALLY get behind this kind of relaxation. I'm here at Atlantic Beach taking in the sea salty air and loving every minute. I've really discovered I like fishing...with the exception of actually having to take the fish off the line once you've caught it. hah!



The house we rented has a dock and we've done some fishing and crabbing. :)



It's so relaxing to sit out there with the pole in your hand and iPod going with some good music...or even without the iPod. It's so quiet and peaceful. Speaking of my iPod...I was able to get and load the new Sugarland CD in it before I left. Man, I'm REALLY loving this new disc of theirs. Jennifer kept talking about how 'organic' it was and I see what she ment now. It's a bit of a different sound, but not that different from their previous stuff. It's quite nice. So back to the vacation, so far we've caught a few crabs, but only 1 was a keeper. hah. Wow, I just looked up at the sky and it's so pretty. ::sigh:: well time to go enjoy more of this great weather and relaxation!! More pics:

0 comments: